Thursday, July 6, 2017

When Work is a Holiday in León

It's called work, and the truth is, that the preparation and teacher training hours are intense.
Still, I wait longingly all year for these two weeks I come to teach and live in León!


The first evening in León, Sunday before the CLIL Teacher Training workshop Monday morning, Enrique and I stumbled upon the Gastronomical Food Truck Fair, Feria Gastronómica de Food Trucks. Vintage flea-market - Mercadillo vintage.
Jardín de San Francisco. Come y Calle León, Fiestas de San Juan y San Pedro.



The second day I made my way into the heart of the Barrio Romántico to El Patio, where I always order this salad of canónigos, a kind of round-leaf lettuce greens, cherry tomatoes, roasted gourmet goat's cheese and tomato marmalade dressing.
Plaza Torres de Omaña, 2, 24003 León


Que Trabaje Rita, cocktail and tapa bar where teacher friend and I met after class for a Mojito Light (poco cargado) and a Kiwi Shake.


Solo today and happy to find a vegetarian option: Gazpacho, vegetable empanadas on dressing glazed greens, fresh baked bread and apple stuffed crepes drizzled with chocolate.
Mercado Restaurante & Bar ,Calle las Varillas, 3, 24003 León

No comments:

Post a Comment